|Oe No.:||Vkc3600 50tkb3604||Quality:||Standrad|
|Car Make:||MAZDA M6||Number Of Row::||Single Row|
Auto Bearing Factory KIA Ford CBU543625j Vkc3600 50tkb3604 Fcr54-13 N309-16-510 Release Bearing
Clutch Release Bearing Specification
|PRODUCT NAME||Clutch Release Bearing|
|SHIPMENT WAYS||DHL/FedEx/China Express/Ups/And So On|
|CONDITION||Brand New Or Others|
|PACKING||Neutral Packing(white box) Or As Your Demand|
Clutch Release Bearing Description
The clutch release bearing is installed between the clutch and the transmission. The release bearing seat is loosely sleeved on the tubular extension of the first shaft bearing cover of the transmission. The shoulder of the release bearing is always against the release fork through the return spring and retracts to the final position. , Keep a gap of about 3~4mm with the end of the separation lever (separation finger).
Since the clutch pressure plate, the release lever and the engine crankshaft operate synchronously, and the release fork can only move axially along the output shaft of the clutch, it is obviously impossible to directly use the release fork to dial the release lever. The release bearing can make the release lever rotate side by side. The output shaft of the clutch moves axially, which ensures that the clutch can engage smoothly, disengage softly, reduce wear, and extend the service life of the clutch and the entire drive train.
Clutch Release Bearing Product number
|QRL No.||Parts No.||NSK||NTN||KOYO||NACHI|
Clutch Release Bearing Applications
1. According to the operating regulations, avoid the clutch half-engaged and half-disengaged, and reduce the number of times the clutch is used.
2. Pay attention to maintenance. Use the steaming method to soak the butter so that it has sufficient lubricant during regular or annual inspection and maintenance.
3. Pay attention to leveling the clutch release lever to ensure that the elastic force of the return spring meets the requirements.
4. Adjust the free stroke to meet the requirements (30-40mm) to prevent the free stroke from being too large or too small.
5. Minimize the number of joining and separation, and reduce the impact load.
6. Step on it lightly and easily to make it join and separate smoothly.
Contact Person: ZUO